Our newest little addition arrived on January 8, 2011 at 11:46 am. Weighing 6 lb 14 oz and measuring 20 1/4 in length. She is a healthy beautiful baby girl ~ and we feel so blessed to have her in our lives! We love you Sulli-Grace!
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
well - it's been a while since I had a good cry. That video was beautiful - welcoming little Sullivan into the world to everyone. Brought back a lot of memories. God bless all of you - so happy for ya!!!
Hugs, Tiff
Ohh! That was so sweet! Such a sweet, perfect song to go along with pictures of a perfectly beautiful girl and her family!
I loved it! Sulli-Grace is absolutely beautiful and loved more than she will ever know!
I am BEYOND happy for you!
Can't wait to meet her and to kiss those sweet cheeks.
Post a Comment