Remembering Baxlee...
This was one of the saddest days of our lives...our hearts ache with the loss of our sweet brown baby, Baxlee. After being diagnosed several months ago with cancer, we had to make one of the hardest decisions in our life of letting Baxlee go. We didn't want to see her suffer. But 12-years with her was not long enough.
Baxlee was such a sweet, sweet dog and brought unconditional love and happiness to our family. Baxlee, "our first child" - joined our family in September of 1999 -Baxlee enjoyed being our "only" child - but was tolerant as we added to our family - first Kershaw, then Cooper, then Ms. Mama and then Campbell. Baxlee just missed meeting Sullivan - as I went into labor the night Baxlee passed. We can't help but think there is a small piece of Baxlee's sweet spirit in Sullivan. In Loving Memory of Baxlee Pittman 1-07-11.
She is greatly missed!
Monday, January 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Sweet Bax! She was a special girl and loved y'all so much. I don't have the right words...and I can't begin to imagine how you and Travis are feeling but I know that she will always hold a special place in your hearts.
I giggle when I think about her wanting to be petted and snarling at the other doggies when they were trying to get some lovin' too. Oh, if we could have only read her journal.
I always did and will always love you!
Post a Comment