Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What's Campbell Up To These Days?



Campbell is getting so big. He is a wonderful big brother. He's always willing to help..."I help, I do it", loves giving hugs and kisses, & loves TOY STORY (I-III)- loves Woody, Buzz, Rex, Jessie, & Bullseye...he will watch the movies over and over again...and Woody goes everywhere with us...and I mean everywhere...oh, and did I mention Woody's hat...that goes everywhere with us too! "Watch Woody?"..."Woody come"..."Where's Woody....where's Woody's hat?". Campbell loves to jump, run and dance. He really has some cute little moves...and some great rhythm. He is a toe tapper and finger snapper. Campbell also likes to watch Nick Jr..."my show". Campbell loves to play outside - prefers to walk (not ride in his stroller) on walks - loves to climb, go down slides and step on pinecones. He loves bath time..."bubble baths with colored water" with lots of toys (of course). His favorite foods are: mac-n-cheese, spagetti-o's & "meatballs", chips (all kinds), mini oreo cookies, red juice (V-8 Splash), blocked sharp cheese, pepperoni, craisens, bananas, apples, yogurt/gogurt, apple sauce, jelly toast (butter and grape jelly), waffles (cut and dipped in syrup), vanilla pudding, chicken nuggets, french fries, coke and sweet tea, "white hot milk" (upon waking and when going to bed), cheetos and fruit snacks!!! Campbell is at such a fun age...we love you buddy!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh Camp! You are just too cute! I loved reading what he's been up to these days...and how cute is it that he adores (or obsesses over Woody). I know you'll love being able to look back on these posts when he's older! It's such a special time!

Can't wait to see the little man!