After much time and thought, Travis and I made the decision to relocate back to Summerville, SC to raise our family. We put our house on the market - and it sold more quickly than we could have ever imagined. Although we will greatly miss this house and our lives here in Chapin, we look forward to next step and what the future has in store for our family!
Saturday, October 23, 2010
SOLD!
After much time and thought, Travis and I made the decision to relocate back to Summerville, SC to raise our family. We put our house on the market - and it sold more quickly than we could have ever imagined. Although we will greatly miss this house and our lives here in Chapin, we look forward to next step and what the future has in store for our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
It was such a beautiful house, filled with lots of love and amazing memories. I know you're going to miss it so much but I also know that your new house will be even more beautiful, full of more love, and lots of good times ahead. I can't wait to see where The Pittmans end up.
Post a Comment