Santa brought Campbell a cute little frog potty chair - however, we can only get Campbell to sit on it for about 5 seconds and then he is up and running!
I'm sure he'll slow down at some point to use the potty....he's just got so many things to see and do now that he can walk/run around!
I started Gracie on the potty right before bath time (not that's she's potty trained yet but she definitely goes when she's on it and gets the concept of peeing - she just doesn't tell me she needs to go yet)! Anyways, I think when their stripped down for the bath and the water is running is helps and we also give let Gracie pick out a special sticker and put it on a paper in the bathroom to show her progress.
Good luck and let me know what works for him...I always need suggestions!
1 comment:
I'm sure he'll slow down at some point to use the potty....he's just got so many things to see and do now that he can walk/run around!
I started Gracie on the potty right before bath time (not that's she's potty trained yet but she definitely goes when she's on it and gets the concept of peeing - she just doesn't tell me she needs to go yet)! Anyways, I think when their stripped down for the bath and the water is running is helps and we also give let Gracie pick out a special sticker and put it on a paper in the bathroom to show her progress.
Good luck and let me know what works for him...I always need suggestions!
Post a Comment