Campbell was invited to one of his best friend's "costume" birthday parties - Campbell was the cutest little scarecrow - I don't think any crows were scared that day! The party was a lot of fun - Campbell decorated his first pumpkin...and had a blast playing with all his friends.
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Mommy & Daddy's Lil' Scarecrow
Campbell was invited to one of his best friend's "costume" birthday parties - Campbell was the cutest little scarecrow - I don't think any crows were scared that day! The party was a lot of fun - Campbell decorated his first pumpkin...and had a blast playing with all his friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Well, Daisy Duke doesn't have anything on you Miss Ashlee....you're looking HOT!!!
And Campbell is definitely not a "Scare"Crow. I'd say more like a Chick Magnet!!!
yay! I love Halloween - those pics are too cute!
Post a Comment