Wow, what a wonderful trip for you all. I have enjoyed the pictures very much. I know that Great Grandma was thrilled to have Campbell and family to visit. Although, I must admit it looked too cold for me. When are you going to put on your bathing suits and come to Florida?
Ashlee, I just love and appreciate how much time you take to share your, Travis and Campbell's lives with us all. Thank you so much.
1 comment:
Wow, what a wonderful trip for you all. I have enjoyed the pictures very much. I know that Great Grandma was thrilled to have Campbell and family to visit. Although, I must admit it looked too cold for me. When are you going to put on your bathing suits and come to Florida?
Ashlee, I just love and appreciate how much time you take to share your, Travis and Campbell's lives with us all. Thank you so much.
With love,
Your Best Mother in Law!
Post a Comment