Thank you so much for coming to Myrtle Beach to celebrate Gracie's first birthday with us! It was so wonderful to FINALLY meet Campbell - he so cute... he looks a lot like Travis but has some of you in his face too. He's a perfect combination!
I had not checked your blog in awhile because my blog said it had been 2 weeks since a post - well, I was very surprised to see all the pictures and videos when I checked.
Love Campbell's favorite word. I think that was one of Gracie's favorite sounds for a long time. Don't you just love the gurgling?
And his panting and snoring - too funny.
I wish we could have had more time together - hopefully we'll be down again in May and I can come see you then.
2 comments:
Thank you so much for coming to Myrtle Beach to celebrate Gracie's first birthday with us! It was so wonderful to FINALLY meet Campbell - he so cute... he looks a lot like Travis but has some of you in his face too. He's a perfect combination!
I had not checked your blog in awhile because my blog said it had been 2 weeks since a post - well, I was very surprised to see all the pictures and videos when I checked.
Love Campbell's favorite word. I think that was one of Gracie's favorite sounds for a long time. Don't you just love the gurgling?
And his panting and snoring - too funny.
I wish we could have had more time together - hopefully we'll be down again in May and I can come see you then.
Lots of love,
Kelly
Post a Comment