Saturday, November 8, 2008

Campbell at 6 Weeks

Campbell's 6 weeks "photo shoot": Too many cute pictures to pick just one. We are so amazed at how big he is - and that we have had him in our lives for 6 weeks. He is smiling more, making so many cute little sounds, looking around - exploring his new world, & such a joy! We love this little guy so much! We can't wait for everyone to see him again - or meet him for the first time.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

You can see how smart he looks in these pictures - he's taken everything in! I seriously can't believe he's a month and a half old.

It makes me so sad I haven't met him yet! Please tell him that his Aunt Kelly loves him very much and can't wait to see him.

Trevor, Elizabeth, Payton, Reagan and Belle said...

Payton and I can't wait to meet him! So cute!!!

RoseAnn said...

Love the new blog design and 'slideshow'. What an adorable guy!! He looks just like Travis in one of those pictures.