With the move, mommy has not done a very good job of taking pictures and keeping the blog updated - but hopefully she will start doing a better job! Sorry!!!
I can't believe he is 3 weeks old. He is adorable and very well dressed. Ashlee, you look great & you're an amazing Mommy. I'm sure you and Travis are ready to have life slow down a little bit of that you can enjoy every minute with Campbell and your new, beautiful home. I can't wait to come visit. Lots of love!!!
1 comment:
I can't believe he is 3 weeks old. He is adorable and very well dressed. Ashlee, you look great & you're an amazing Mommy. I'm sure you and Travis are ready to have life slow down a little bit of that you can enjoy every minute with Campbell and your new, beautiful home. I can't wait to come visit. Lots of love!!!
Post a Comment