Monday, May 12, 2008

20 Weeks UItra Sound

Here is little Campbell at 20 weeks!
At first, he was moving all around!
Then I guess he got a little bored with the Ultra Sound - giving the camera a yawn!

He finally had enough...and fell asleep curled up in a little ball!
I think he looks like Travis in this one!
Here is one of his little profile!





4 comments:

Jaime said...

These are so sweet. Love the yawn picture and love the profile pic. We can't wait until he gets here! Love, Jaime and Tim.

Trevor, Elizabeth, Payton, Reagan and Belle said...

I think I see a little Travis, also. I can't wait to see you and your little belly! Miss you. Liz

Kelly said...

Campbell is such a cutie - he is definitely going to look like his Daddy and will for sure be as sweet as his Mommy!

It's so exciting that you are more than half way through your pregnancy. We all can't wait to meet Mr. Campbell!!!

Love ya, Kelly

Unknown said...

I can definitely see Travis in Campbell! You know what this means.. time to pass down the Pretty Pretty Princess earrings! I can't wait to meet him for our first match! See you soon hopefully!! XOXO